Innovation and needs of our buyer
Milgro is an independent solution provider in the area of waste and raw material management. Wastelab is a new division of Milgro that focuses on the valorisation of waste and resource streams using technology and innovation.
Wastelab is looking for innovative processing technology, particularly focused on a number of specific residual streams, in order to valorise these streams. This means that more value is derived from residual flows, both economically and ecologically.
In order to realize its ambition Wastelab is looking for the following:
- Innovative technologies for recycling and re-use, which are already being used on a commercial scale or are in a phase of commercialization.
- Entrepreneurs who have a proof-of-concept, with which technology they are able to valorise residual waste streams and have a need for (access to) the residual flows themselves (which Milgro has available).
Wastelab’s demand applies to innovative processing technology in general, but in particular to the following waste streams, where no high-quality alternative is currently available in the Netherlands:
- Contaminated films and laminates (packaging composed of multiple materials/plastics)
- Small toxic waste
- Green waste: especially in the field of cut flowers
- Organic residual flows and fruit and vegetables (AGF)